Why You Need the Silver American Eagle in Your Collection
No collection of American legal tender coins is complete without a set of American Silver Eagles. Since 1986, the first year of their issue, the Silver American Eagle series has established itself worldwide as one of the most popular series of legal tender silver coins ever minted in United States history. There are many reasons collectors and investors should add the American Silver Eagles to their family estate today.
- The American Silver Eagles are one of the largest and purest legal tender silver coins ever minted in U.S. history.
- The United States Government guarantees the weight and 99.9% pure fine silver content of each American Silver Eagle.
- The Silver Eagle features the historic Walking Liberty on the obverse, which is one of the most popular United States coin designs of all-time.
- Like their Gold and Platinum counterparts, the American Silver Eagles are legally classified as “numismatic” and approved by the United States Congress as legally qualified investment coins through your personal IRA plan.
- The United States Government guarantees the silver weight, content and purity of each Silver American Eagle and, given their portability, this makes the Silver American Eagles the perfect silver treasure for your family's estate collection.
- If the price of silver trends higher over time, prices for American Silver Eagles may never be this low again. Buying now could save you money.
Please note that these uncirculated Silver American Eagles are not sold directly to the public by the U.S. Mint. Order your coins today through 1st American Reserve.
For more information on purchasing American Silver Eagles, either for personal collections, or as legally qualified investments through your IRA, please call an account representative toll-free at (888) 324-COIN (2646).
For information on the Gold American Eagles, go here.
For information on the $25 Gold American Eagles, go here.